FCAP: Professional Growth Through Learning
Florida Community Association Professionals (FCAP) The only statewide member organization dedicated to serving the community association industry
The mission of FCAP is to train and equip Florida's community association professionals by providing the most thorough and up-to-date educational materials from the most knowledgeable sources.
Membership is open to managers, service providers, and community leaders. Educational credits are available for CAMs, and other members are able to audit courses.
FCAP has membership in every region of Florida and does not offer local chapter membership. Unlike other training or certification programs, all FCAP training, whether CEU or Advanced CAM Studies, is specific to Florida and the laws of Florida. Florida is a unique state in its multi-culturalism and geographic characteristics.
FCAP members realize that training on a national level has little practical application to the ever-changing laws and culture of Florida. With that in mind, FCAP offers managers valuable training and resources that are not found anywhere else. As a service provider member, you have the opportunity to participate in the educational process in a variety of ways.
Service Provider Benefits
- Yearly subscription to Florida Community Association Journal
- Your company logo included in the FCAP Community section of Florida Community Association Journal
- Right to use the FCAP logo in all promotional material
- Access to downloadable FCAP Membership Directory
- FCAP weekly e-mail newsletter
- Managers Report Monthly Legal Newsletter
- Opportunity to:
- contribute to FCAP e-mail newsletter
- contribute to "FCAP Community" column in FLCAJ
- participate in Florida Advanced CAM Studies (FACS).
- Submit company profile for FCAP newsletter.
- Access to 10-years FLCAJ Archives
- Useful Contacts Package
- FCAP Catalogue
- Condo-certified attorneys
- Readers' Choice winners
- Management Company Directory
- Access to FCAP answer network - includes managers, board members, and service providers.
- Application Fee - $626
- Annual Maintenance and Renewal Fee - $349