FCAP: Professional Growth Through Learning
Florida Community Association Professionals (FCAP) The only statewide member organization dedicated to serving the community association industry
The mission of FCAP is to train and equip Florida's community association professionals by providing the most thorough and up-to-date educational materials from the most knowledgeable sources.
Membership is open to managers, service providers, and community leaders. Educational credits are available for CAMs, and other members are able to audit courses.
FCAP has membership in every region of Florida and does not offer local chapter membership. Unlike other training or certification programs, all FCAP training, whether CEU or Advanced CAM Studies, is specific to Florida and the laws of Florida. Florida is a unique state in its multi-culturalism and geographic characteristics.
FCAP members realize that training on a national level has little practical application to the ever-changing laws and culture of Florida. With that in mind, FCAP offers managers valuable training and resources that are not found anywhere else.
- Yearly subscription to FLCAJ magazine
- Free online CEUs - 24/7 access
- Eligible to participate in FCAP's CFCAM Designation Program
- FCAP Newsletter
- Managers Report Legal Newsletter
- Downloadable member roster
- Searchable Knowledge Base (by topic)
- FLCAJ Resource Library
- Useful Contacts Package
- FCAP Catalog
- Condo-certified attorneys
- Readers' Choice winners
- Management Company Directory
- Access to FCAP Assistance Network – includes managers, board members, and service providers.
- Application Fee - $149
- Annual Maintenance and Renewal Fee - $99